004 testing the example project

好的。
All right.

欢迎回来。
Welcome back.

是时候测试我的安全界面,看看这个项目是否有什么好处了。
It is time to test out my security interface and see if this project is anything good.

在我对此感到疯狂之前,我已经在屏幕上看到了一些我不喜欢的东西,所以我只是将其稍微提高一点,然后将其与其他所有内容对齐。
Before I get too crazy with that I already see something that I don't love on my screen so I'm just going to bump that up a little bit and kind of line it up with everything else.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

好吧。
And all right.

我想我现在喜欢这种形式。
I think I like that form now.

在这个屏幕上有很多不同的东西我没有处理过,特别是当我们进入安全内存时,所以我不知道这个东西如何或是否会起作用。
There's a lot of different things I haven't worked with on this screen especially when we get into the security memory so I have no clue how or if this thing's going to work.

所以这可能是我最草率的项目。
So this might be my sloppiest project.

让我们来看看吧。
Let's find out.

我将继续讨论在线模拟工具,我们开始吧。
I'm going to go ahead up to tools online simulation and there we go.

我们正在奔跑。
We're running.

关键时刻让我们立即进入安全状态。
And the moment of truth let's go into security and right away.

好的。
OK.

一切似乎都正常。
Everything seems to be working.

至少看起来是这样。
At least it looks like it.

我将继续尝试使用用户 1 登录。
And I'm going to go ahead and try to log in with User 1.

所以密码是 1 1 1,按回车键看看。
So that password is 1 1 1 that's hit enter and look at that.

我在这里有记录访问权限,我的控件会弹出,允许我更改密码。
I've got record access right here and my controls popped up allowing me to change the password.

因此,让我们注销,一切都会消失。
So let's log out and everything disappears.

我将尝试用户按 Enter 键。
I'm going to try user to hit enter.

密码是.
Password is.

让我们尝试一下 5 9,这是错误的密码。
Let's try to 5 9 which is the wrong password.

我的提示说我的密码不正确。
And there's my prompt saying I have an incorrect password.

到目前为止,一切都很好。
So far so good.

如果我输入 1:58 我的错误消息就会消失。
If I enter 1:58 my error message disappears.

这个具有配置访问权限,它允许我在此处更改密码。
And this one has configuration access and it allows me to change the password down here.

所以我们真的很摇滚。
So we are really rockin.

这看起来不错。
This is looking good.

现在让我们尝试让用户 3 在 333 中按 Enter 键,我不确定,但我应该有两个不同的权限出现在此处,但我没有。
Now let's try for user 3 hit enter type in a 333 and I'm not sure but I should have two different permissions appearing over here and I don't.

所以让我注销然后尝试用三个登录。
So let me log out and then try to log in with three.

好吧,我有一些问题。
OK so I've got something wrong with that.

你知道我想我知道为什么这个东西不起作用。
And you know what I think I know why this thing isn't working.

我敢打赌我分配给这两个的位是错误的。
I bet I have the wrong bits assigned to those two.

因此,让我们继续退出模拟并进行更改。
So let's go ahead and exit the simulation and let's change.

我认为这个实际上应该是一个大的,这个应该是两个。
I think this one is actually supposed to be a big one and this one should be two.

因此,让我们继续进行相应的设置。
So let's go ahead and set those accordingly.

我认为我们可能已经解决了我们的问题之一。
And I think we might have fixed one of our problems.

那么让我们回到模拟安全性。
So let's go back into simulation security.

让我们使用 1 1 1 登录。
Let's log in with 1 1 1.

现在我们有了配置访问权限。
And now we have config access.

所以我打算换成两个。
So I'm going to change over to two.

现在我们可以访问记录了。
And now we have record access.

如果我没记错的话,这对我们双方都有好处。
And then if I'm not mistaken that's going to give us both.

好吧,这就是我们基本上只是有点转移的问题。
OK so that was the problem we were just bit shifted basically.

那么现在的问题是我们如何更改密码。
So now the question is how do we change our passwords.

我将尝试这个确认密码,我只需输入三比一的回车键和更改键即可。
And I'm going to try this confirm password and I'm just going to type in three to one hit enter and hit change.

让我们看看这是否真的有效。
And let's see if that actually works.

所以我将尝试注销并使用 3 3 3 登录。
So I'm going to try to log out and log in with 3 3 3.

它不喜欢那样。
It doesn't like that.

让我们尝试一下三对一,但它似乎也不喜欢这样。
Let's try three to one and it doesn't seem to like that either.

所以我们逃吧。
So let's escape.

登出。
Log out.

让我们用用户 1 登录,用户 1 可以登录,用户 3 可以登录。
Let's log in with user one user one can log in and user 3.

它不喜欢那一,我也不认为它喜欢三对一。
It doesn't like that one and I don't think it likes three to one either.

所以我们的密码更改仍然没有起作用。
So we still don't have our password change working.

我们退出吧。
Let's log out.

我也将以用户身份登录,让我们看看这个是否有效,所以我将尝试在此处设置新密码,我将使用密码 2 到 7,然后按 Enter 键,然后注销看看我是否可以使用密码 6:58 重新登录。
I'm just going to log in as user too and let's see if this one works so I'm going to try setting the new password here and I'm going to use the password two to seven and hit enter and then log out and see if I can log back in with the password 6:58.

这样就可以了。
And that works OK.

所以我在这里设置的这个确认密码实际上并没有达到我想象的效果。
So this confirmed password that I have set here that really doesn't do what I thought it did.

我不太确定那是做什么的。
I'm not really sure what that does.

让我注销,使用一个密码 1 1 1 登录,如果我将这个新密码更改为 1 到 1,请按 Enter 并更改。
Let me log out log in with one password is 1 1 1 and if I change this new password to 1 to 1 hit enter and change.

我确实没有看到屏幕上发生任何其他事情来表明该更改已成功。
I really don't see anything else happening on the screen to indicate that that change was successful.

但我愿意这样。
But I would like that.

那么让我们努力吧。
So let's work on that.

我要离开这里。
I'm going to exit out of here.

我们知道这个确认的密码并不像我想象的那样。
We know this confirmed password doesn't do what I thought it did.

因此,让我们继续删除所有这些。
So let's go ahead and delete all of those.

然后我可以将更改按钮移到此处,实际上将我的表单缩小一点。
And then I can move my change buttons up here and actually put my form a little bit smaller.

我将返回我的文档,看看是否有任何内容告诉我们我们已成功更改密码并查看此处。
I'm going to go back into my documentation and see was there anything that told us that we had a successful password change and looking through here.

我没有看到任何信息告诉我们我们已经成功更改了密码。
I don't I don't see anything that tells us that we've successfully changed the password.

所以我打算放弃这一点。
So I'm just going to forego that.

这本来是一件好事,但它不是我们将要拥有的东西,我将把它保留在现在的状态,这样我们现在可以登录,我们可以注销,如果我们有一个,我们会收到通知错误的密码,我可以继续更改此标签,我会将其向左对齐,以使其看起来好一点。
That would have been a nice thing to have but it's not something we're going to have and I'm going to leave this thing as is right now so we can now log in we can log out we're notified if we have a bad password and I can go ahead and change this label and I'm going to align this to the left just to make it look a little tiny bit better.

除此之外,我认为我们已经完成了。
And other than that I think we're done.

我想我已经设置了安全性,并且已经创建了权限,准备在创建 HDMI 和周期计数重置接口时在后续项目中应用这些权限。
I think I've got my security set up and I've got the permissions created that I'm ready to apply in the subsequent projects when we create our HDMI and cycle count reset interfaces.

而且每当我们创建设置点和配置屏幕时,我的相当草率的安全屏幕终于调试并工作了。
And also whenever we create our set points and configuration screens That's it my rather sloppy security screen has finally debugged and working.

我认为它已经准备好部署了。
And I think it's ready to deploy.

所以希望你的进展比我的顺利一点。
So hope yours went a little bit smoother than mine.

我们下一节见。
I'll see you in the next section.

干杯。
Cheers.